MANAGER, REVENUE OPERATIONS (Potential for Sr) - US BASED
Profitero is a leading global SaaS company that provides actionable eCommerce insights to 4,000 consumer brands, including Adidas, Kraft-Heinz, L’Oreal and General Mills. Using our daily data and analytics, brands can optimize their assortment, content, search placement, pricing and reviews across 600+ retailer websites spanning 50+ countries, helping them outgrow competitors by 70%, on average.
News outlets, including Good Morning America, The Wall Street Journal and Ad Age frequently cite and trust Profitero as a source of data for their stories. With $20 million in new capital raised in 2020, we’re ready to take our company to new heights and revolutionize eCommerce in the process.
Location; Remote with trips to the US office in Boston, Massachusetts.
We are looking for a Manager, Revenue Operations to build the infrastructure behind our growing sales, marketing and customer success teams. Your mission is to work closely with the commercial department leads to help define and improve processes, analyze and share insights on key sales and retention trends, design and measure metrics to enhance overall productivity, and ultimately help scale our business in an effective way. As part of this role, you will be the Salesforce and Gainsight Administrator so we are looking for a doer and a builder, who will grow with the company as we grow and be prepared to be promoted and manage others in 6-12 months time.
Who you are:
- 2-4 years of experience in Sales or Revenue Operations (especially within the SaaS startup space)
- The ability to zoom in and zoom out: balance high level planning with day-today operations
- Proven ability to fine tune complex sales and customer success processes and rollouts
- Ability to analyze complex sets of data and present it in an easy and digestible manner
- Strong financial acumen and understanding
- Prior Experience as Salesforce administrator with knowledge of VisualForce, Apex, API’s and adjacent software such as Hobspot and LeadIQ
- Flexible, fast learner who thrives in a constantly-changing work environment
- Data-driven decision making skills
- Experience working across multiple global offices is a plus
What you’ll do:
- Work cross-departmentally and across both our Boston and UK offices with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Finance to improve and customize workflows, optimize efficiency, and help us “get the most” out of the tools in our stack
- Identify and build/improve key sales and customers processes to ensure efficiency and high performance across teams that scale over time
- Engage with Marketing leadership and Demand Gen to help analyze MQL and SAL trends and identify gap areas and opportunities for improvement
- Develop key metrics to be communicated across leadership that provide insights into sales, marketing and customer success performance and operational efficiency
- Architecture and administration of our Salesforce and Gainsight instance and adjacent sales tools (LeadIQ, Outreach, ZoomInfo, Lusha, Hubspot, Gainsight)
- Monitor the accuracy of sales and marketing performance reports and other data and intelligence essential to the sales and marketing organization: recommend revision to existing reports, or assist in the development of new reporting tools as needed
- Provide accurate analysis and sales forecasting used for company financial planning
- Build functionality by creating Salesforce triggers, Visualforce pages, APEXcode, etc.
- Add value to the project in all phases – definition, development, and deployment
- Audit, uncover and resolve data quality issues; make recommendations to avoid issues in the future
- Manage and prioritize ongoing support requests, projects, and priorities in real time
It would be nice if you had:
- Previous experience at B2B SaaS companies that sell tech solutions to brands & manufacturers in Ecommerce or Marketing
- Experience with Gainsight, Hubspot and LeadIQ (lead routing)
- Experience at a rapidly growing company
Why you want to work at Profitero:
- Be part of a company on forefront of eCommerce revolution where you will learn a lot
- Smart, genuine and cool people work here
- Competitive salary
- Health and Dental company plan insurance for individuals and families (company pays 80% of premiums)
- 401k Contribution
- Unlimited Vacation
Profitero is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair consideration for employment. Profitero recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics as required by applicable law.