Profitero is a leading global SaaS company that provides actionable eCommerce insights to 4,000 consumer brands, including Adidas, Kraft-Heinz, L’Oreal and General Mills. Using our daily data and analytics, brands can optimize their assortment, content, search placement, pricing and reviews across 600+ retailer websites spanning 50+ countries, helping them outgrow competitors by 70%, on average.
News outlets, including Good Morning America, The Wall Street Journal and Ad Age frequently cite and trust Profitero as a source of data for their stories. With $20 million in new capital raised in 2020, we’re ready to take our company to new heights and revolutionize eCommerce in the process.
Overview of EMEA Customer Support Team Manager
Our Customer Support team plays a critical role within Profitero Customer Success, working as part of an account team serving our customers through a direct relationship to ensure that projects run smoothly, issues are resolved in a timely manner and that resolutions meet customer expectations.
With the growth of the business and evolution of our Customer Success team, we have created this new position to further advance and grow this area of the business. This leader will inspire and motivate the team, creating a positive environment that fosters open communication and flexibility across the team.
- Central Leadership of the EMEA L1 support team currently based in our Maidenhead and Shanghai offices
- Direct management of Customer Support Managers, plus overall responsibility for overall team (Customer Support Executives, Interns)
- Coaching and mentoring
- Creating, setting and monitoring of KPI’s and objectives
- Clear communication of team goals and objectives both within the team and to leadership
- Hiring, Performance Management and Creation of career paths within the CS team and beyond into the wider Profitero business
- Statistical feedback to leadership on performance of the team for evaluation and reward
- Process Improvement to drive a consistently high client experience
- Capacity Planning and forecasting so we effectively use the resources available to us
- Driving best practice across the group to create the most efficient and effective team dynamic
- Evaluating and evolving CS Ways of working - Enterprise, Mid Market, Long Tail methodologies to make sure we continuously improve
- Scrutinising processes of team that perform maintenance / data labelling
- Responsible for overall ticket prioritisation - EMEA & APAC; working closely with commercial leads to ensure our prioritisation is aligned with our business goals
- Point of customer escalation for support related issues
- Effective objection handling, providing effective solutions direct to customers
- Liaison across Commercial Teams and Minsk Support to ensure alignment with business goals and effective management of workload across the business
- Working with internal Product Owners to drive effective tool development, enablement & roll out
Qualifications & Skills:
- 2 + years in a Customer Support role having managed or supported management of a team.
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally ideally at stakeholder level
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to deal with complex situations and provide solutions
- Experience of planning, building and executing strategy
- Promoting and developing process improvement
Profitero is a company that cares about its employees. As a company we feel that as our employees are always going the extra mile, so should we. That’s why we offer fantastic benefit packages to all our employees, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Attractive Bonus Scheme
- Employee healthcare plan
- Dental care plan
- Eye care scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- 24-hour online GP service
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Gym membership at 50% off
- Employee referral program
- Personal employee development plan
- Access to Personal Learning Development Library
- Profitero Hero scheme
- Flexible working hours
The above lists are not exhaustive and the job holder is required to undertake such duties as may reasonably be requested within the scope of the post.
The job holder must at all times carry out their responsibilities with due regard to the following -
- Company policies/procedures
- The Equality Act (2010)
- The Health and Safety Executive (relevant Acts)
- The Data protection Act GDPR 2018
Profitero is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair consideration for employment. Profitero recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics as required by applicable law.