Technical Product Manager
Profitero is at the forefront of the eCommerce revolution, providing the world’s largest brand manufacturers with measurement and analytics that help them optimize their sales & profitability on Amazon, Walmart.com, and other leading eCommerce sites.
As Technical Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving Profitero’s Sales and Share product line within the Product Management Team. With virtually unlimited eCommerce sales, marketing, and supply chain data at your fingertips, you will test and deploy capabilities that will deliver untapped growth for our clients. This role will partner closely with the engineering and data science teams in addition to collaborating with stakeholders across the company, including design, insights, partnerships, marketing, sales, and customer success to bring the best features to market.
Who you are:
- You have 2+ years of Product Management experience in enterprise B2B applications that feature data, analytics, & insights
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with an obsession for collaborating, learning, improving, and results
- You have a high “do to say ratio” and value “achievement overactivity”
What you’ll do:
- Guide team of engineers and data scientists in solving complex, multifaceted technical problems
- Partner closely with our infrastructure and engineering teams to breakdown complex, highly technical projects into incremental deliverables
- Draft product specs and communicate your vision to technical partners
- Leverage agile project management disciplines for planning and execution of data engineering projects, including design, prototyping, rapid iteration, development, testing and deployment
- Engage with customers and assess competitive landscape to understand market needs
What you’re good at:
- Working with statistics, probability, and measurement methods
- Communicating with non-technical commercial stakeholders
- Relationships (both internally & externally)
Why you want to work at Profitero:
We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial and entrepreneurial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and unparalleled client experience.
- Be part of a company at the forefront of the eCommerce revolution where you will learn a lot and be a catalyst to turbo-charging your skills, experience and career
- Smart, genuine, and cool people work here
- Competitive salary
- Health and Dental companies plan insurance for individuals and families (company pays 80% of premiums)