Profitero is a leading global SaaS company that provides actionable eCommerce insights to 4,000 consumer brands, including Adidas, Kraft-Heinz, L’Oreal and General Mills. Using our daily data and analytics, brands can optimize their assortment, content, search placement, pricing and reviews across 600+ retailer websites spanning 50+ countries, helping them outgrow competitors by 70%, on average.
News outlets, including Good Morning America, The Wall Street Journal and Ad Age frequently cite and trust Profitero as a source of data for their stories. With $20 million in new capital raised in 2020, we’re ready to take our company to new heights and revolutionize eCommerce in the process.
We are looking to hire an Associate Account Manager on our Customer Success team to help manage our rapidly growing portfolio of clients. As an Associate Account Manager you will be responsible for supporting and developing our growing branded customer base. You will engage with a rapidly expanding portfolio of FMCG brands and you will be their main point of contact.
What you'll do:
- Help our clients derive significant value from the Profitero tool, through deep understanding of how to leverage eCommerce data and expert knowledge of the application, leading to high satisfaction and uncontested renewals
- Serve as the customer’s main point of contact, being able to respond to immediate questions or pull in SME’s to solve more complex topics
- Become a trusted advisor to clients, sharing thought leadership and best practices highlighting optimal ways of utilizing our data and platform
- As a product expert and client representative, you will provide feedback and guidance to our engineering team to inform the product roadmap and help make the tool more user-friendly and actionable
- Setting client expectations with SaaS platforms in Agile environments, consistently working to achieve a high say:do ratio
- Help teammates understand and prioritize work so that deadlines are met and work is completed on time
- Provide context and business perspective so that Strategy & Insights reports are actionable and relevant to business teams
- Use excellent communication, influence and collaboration skills to solve problems
- Be or become an eCommerce expert
- Responsible for all aspects of the renewal process (ARR on existing accounts)
- Build a up-sell/renewal strategy for each account
- Ensuring data accuracy in customer accounts
Who you are:
- 3+ years of relevant account management/customer success experience with proven track record of high client satisfaction
- Experience with supporting a SaaS based solution, ideally with an analytical focus, preferred
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to help clients make informed decisions
- Must demonstrate excellent communication (written and oral) and active listening skills
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask to effectively prioritize and manage workflow
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working with remote team members
- Strong competitive drive & goal driven-should have strong desire to exceed expectations
- Self-starter and highly motivated; ability to quickly “think on your feet”
- eCommerce, FMCG, and/or supplier-side experience is a plus
Why you want to work at Profitero:
We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial and entrepreneurial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience.
- Be part of a company on forefront of eCommerce revolution where you will learn a lot and be a catalyst to turbo-charging your skills, experience and career
- Smart, genuine and cool people work here
- Competitive salary
- Health and Dental company plan insurance for individuals and families (company pays 80% of premiums)
- 401k Contribution
- Unlimited Vacation
Profitero is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair consideration for employment. Profitero recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics as required by applicable law.