Profitero is a leading global SaaS commerce platform that uses predictive intelligence to help brands anticipate, activate and automate their next best action to fuel profitable growth. Our technology monitors 70 million products daily, across 700 retailers and 50 countries, helping brands optimize search placement, product content, pricing, stock availability, reviews and more. News outlets, including Good Morning America, The Wall Street Journal and Ad Age frequently cite and trust Profitero as a source of data for their stories. Now’s an exciting time to join our fast-growth business.
Profitero has recently joined Publicis Groupe (a $13 billion global marketing services and technology company) as a standalone commerce division, infusing our business with significant product development resources and investment. while giving our employees an incredible launchpad for their careers. Profitero’s tech and data combined with Publicis’ tech, data and activation services positions us to be a true end-to-end partner for helping brands maximize eCommerce market share and profits.
Come be a part of our fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture and next stage of growth.
As Advanced Analytics Lead, you will be responsible for building out Profitero’s Analytics Center of Excellence within the North America Strategy & Insights team. Your focus will be on North America, but with a global view of coordinating global best practices. With virtually unlimited eCommerce sales, marketing, and supply chain data at your fingertips, you will test and deploy predictive and prescriptive capabilities that will deliver untapped growth for our clients. This role will collaborate with colleagues across the company, including product management, engineering, partnerships, marketing, sales, and customer success. Your work will lead to direct revenue opportunities with top global brands and you will collaborate with Product Management to productize & integrate your best ideas directly into our SaaS eCommerce analytics platform.
Who you are:
- Ideally you have 5+ years total work experience with the most recent 2-3 years working directly in or with a major consumer products company or retailer
- Comprehensive understanding of measurement capabilities, deep understanding of the CPG (or similar) and Media data landscape, and proven experience in building advanced analytics capabilities that drive ROI
- Technically proficient with a proven ability to simplify complex data/technology concepts and communicate succinctly
- Hands-on experience with Analytics tools – SQL, PowerBI, Tableau, Alteryx, Python and ability to coach and develop more junior associates
- Strong hands-on experience in developing predictive models in some of these areas – Regression models for marketing ROI, price elasticities, distribution elasticities, out of stock, forecasting models, e-commerce problems
- Technical depth/knowledge of cloud deployment, including Big Query, Azure, and AWS ecosystems
- Strong hands-on with MS office related skills – esp. Excel and Power-point
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field; Master's a plus
- High level of EQ with inclusive leadership, team management and coaching skills
- Excel at working across teams and motivating people with different agendas to achieve common goals
- Thrive in fast paced environments with lots of change and upward mobility
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with obsession for collaborating, learning, improving and results
- Strong consulting, storyboarding and design skills
- Excellent project management demonstrated by ability to organize work streams, estimate and deliver on timelines
- A strategic thinker but also a doer (enjoy rolling up your sleeves to execute)
- You have a high "do to say" ratio
- You are incredibly organized, accountable and process-oriented
What you'll do:
- Lead the Advanced Analytics roadmap, developing predictive/prescriptive analytics and best-in class data visualization & reporting, to stimulate actionable insights & business growth.
- Responsible for the development of advanced analytics capabilities (Media measurement & optimization, business forecasting, assortment, etc.) that support global consumer brands’ sales objectives
- Serve as a player-coach on the Strategy & Insight team and as a technical advisor on key global projects with various stakeholders throughout the company
- Develop new IP and end-to--end product solutions including consulting, analytics & technology streams
- Work with the Profitero sales team to implement repeatable, best in class processes for bringing new analytics products to market
- Bring in thought leadership in advanced analytics solutions and be a trusted advisor for senior leaders in client organizations
- Responsible for building a continuous improvement and learning environment so the Strategy & Insight team stays current with techniques and tools
- Talk to customers A LOT; learn about their pain points and inject that knowledge back into the organization so we can create better products
- Works closely with clients’ analytics, eCommerce, marketing, sales and supply chain teams to make sure capabilities and learnings are embedded and acted upon in their day to day business operations
- Coordinate with internal marketing, sales, product and customer success teams to ensure Advanced Analytics is positioned for success
It would be nice if you:
- Previously worked in a start-up type of environment
- Live in Boston or NY (but we are open to remote in the United States provided you are comfortable working within EST time zone hours)
Why you want to work at Profitero:
We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial and entrepreneurial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience.
- Be part of a company on forefront of eCommerce revolution where you will learn a lot and be a catalyst to turbo-charging your skills, experience and career
- Smart, genuine and cool people work here
- Competitive salary
- Health and Dental company plan insurance for individuals and families (company pays 80% of premiums)