Profitero is a leading global SaaS company that provides actionable eCommerce insights to 4,000 consumer brands, including Adidas, Kraft-Heinz, L’Oreal and General Mills. Using our daily data and analytics, brands can optimize their assortment, content, search placement, pricing and reviews across 600+ retailer websites spanning 50+ countries, helping them outgrow competitors by 70%, on average.
News outlets, including Good Morning America, The Wall Street Journal and Ad Age frequently cite and trust Profitero as a source of data for their stories. With $20 million in new capital raised in 2020, we’re ready to take our company to new heights and revolutionize eCommerce in the process.
Position location; Remote with trips to the US office in Boston, Massachusetts.
The ideal candidates will have experience of exceeding targets in an eCommerce and / or marketing technology based sales environment. Working in a fast paced company they will have the ability to learn quickly and have the self motivation and determination it takes to succeed in a rapidly evolving environment. Ability to manage the sales process from start to finish is critical and this will include working effectively with internal stakeholders such as Marketing and Strategy & Insights to ensure we offer solutions which deliver against our clients’ needs.
Who you are:
- 2+ years of direct sales experience with proven track record of exceeding targets
- The ability to effectively engage with prospects at all levels up to board
- Excellent consultative sales skills, with a clear focus on building an understanding of client needs
- Strong negotiation skills with great commercial acumen
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and active listening skills
- Must speak and write in English fluently
- Polished presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multitask to prioritize and manage workflow
- Strong attention to detail and ability to effectively engage with prospective clients
- Highly developed networking skills
- Solid account qualification skills; Self-starter approach to researching target accounts and gathering contacts
- Strong revenue forecasting ability
- A positive and enthusiastic outlook toward the attainment of sales and marketing goals
- Focused drive to exceed expectations
What you'll do:
- Build a pipeline of opportunities across an allocated portfolio of brands that sell on eCommerce sites like Amazon, Walmart, Target, Chewy,, etc.
- Deliver against quarterly sales targets by closing contracts with deal size ranging from $30k to $200k+ multi division contracts
- Developing a high level of expertise of Profitero’s industry, product offerings, competitive landscape and understanding of associated technologies and how they solve customer’s business issues
- Profiling and researching target accounts in assigned territories utilizing methods and tools such as LinkedIn, SalesForce, Outreach and others
- Working closely with our Business Development Reps and Marketing team to effectively manage in-bound opportunities
- Arranging conference and online calls, product demos and face-to-face meetings (when able) to demonstrate solution benefits & capabilities to key decision makers with Solutions Consultants
- Preparing and managing sales pipeline and opportunities in SalesForce.com
- Negotiating pricing of contracts and closing deals
It would be nice if you had:
- Previous experience selling tech solutions to brands & manufacturers in Ecommerce or Marketing
- Understanding of, and contacts within the FMCG or CPG sector
- Experience of working with Salesforce CRM and Outreach
Why you want to work at Profitero:
We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial and entrepreneurial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience.
- Be part of a company on forefront of eCommerce revolution where you will learn a lot and be a catalyst to turbo-charging your skills, experience and career
- Smart, genuine and cool people work here
- Competitive salary
- Health and Dental company plan insurance for individuals and families (company pays 80% of premiums)
- 401k Contribution
- Unlimited Vacation
Profitero is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair consideration for employment. Profitero recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics as required by applicable law.