Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Strong preference for Boston, MA or Chicago, IL areas to be able to go to one of our offices 1-2 days per week. Remote applicants will be considered (ET/CT time zones ONLY)
Profitero is a leading global SaaS commerce platform that uses predictive intelligence to help brands anticipate, activate and automate their next best action to fuel profitable growth. Our technology monitors 70 million products daily, across 700 retailers and 50 countries, helping brands optimize search placement, product content, pricing, stock availability, reviews and more. News outlets, including Good Morning America, The Wall Street Journal and Ad Age frequently cite and trust Profitero as a source of data for their stories. Now’s an exciting time to join our fast-growth business.
Profitero has recently joined Publicis Groupe (a $13 billion global marketing services and technology company) as a standalone commerce division, infusing our business with significant product development resources and investment, while giving our employees an incredible launchpad for their careers. Profitero’s tech and data combined with Publicis’ tech, data and activation services positions us to be a true end-to-end partner for helping brands maximize eCommerce market share and profit growth.
Come be a part of our fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture and next stage of growth.
About the role:
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our Customer Success team to help manage our rapidly growing portfolio of clients. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for supporting and developing our growing branded customer base. You will engage with a rapidly expanding portfolio of FMCG brands and you will be their main point of contact.
What you'll do:
- Become a trusted advisor to our clients, ensuring a high level of adoption and satisfaction with the Profitero platform by guiding them with your deep understanding of our tool and how to best leverage eCommerce data to achieve their goals
- Own retention, growth and upsell for your book of existing clients by uncovering risks, opportunities, negotiating contracts and exceeding quarterly retention and growth targets
- Drive client success through success plans, measurable outcomes and ongoing use of our client success tool (Gainsight)
- Build and manage multi-level relationships ensuring proper account level mapping
- As a product expert, best practioner, and client representative, you will provide feedback and guidance to our engineering team to inform the product roadmap and help make the tool more user-friendly and actionable
- Setting client expectations with SaaS platforms in Agile environments, consistently working to achieve a high say:do ratio
- Provide context and business perspective so that Strategy & Insights reports are actionable and relevant to business teams
- Use excellent communication, influence and collaboration skills to solve problems
- Be or become an eCommerce expert
Who you are:
- You have 4-7 years of relevant account management experience with a proven track record of high client satisfaction and quota attainment
- You have experience in retention, cross-selling and upselling
- You have experience supporting a SaaS based solution, preferably with an analytical focus
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to help clients make informed decisions
- You demonstrate excellent communication (written and oral) and active listening skills
- You have a strong competitive drive and are goal-driven; you have a strong desire to exceed expectations
- You are a self-starter who is highly motivated; you have the ability to quickly “think on your feet”
- Bonus points if you have eCommerce, FMCG, and/or supplier-side experience
What you’re good at:
- Owning and driving the retention of an account/customer
- Discovering and closing upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Communication, organization, and the ability to multitask to effectively prioritize and manage workflow
- Defining and tracking customer’s desired outcomes and ensuring success
Why you want to work at Profitero:
Profitero cares about its employees. As a company we feel that as our employees are always going the extra mile, so should we. That’s why we offer fantastic benefit packages to our employees, including:
- Rich Health Dental & Vision plans
- Smart, genuine and cool people work here
- Competitive salary ***commensurate with experience
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free on-site amenities including office snacks, coffee, beer & wine, and a gym!
- Access to Personal Learning Development Library
- Publicis ‘Work Your World’ initiative: every employee will be able to work from any of the 100+ countries where Publicis operates, for six weeks a year
- Volunteer opportunities
Profitero is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair consideration for employment. Profitero recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics as required by applicable law.