VP NA Sales
Boston Based (Remote EAST COAST is OK with trips to the US office in Boston, Massachusetts)
Profitero is a leading global SaaS commerce platform that uses predictive intelligence to help brands anticipate, activate and automate their next best action to fuel profitable growth. Our technology monitors 70 million products daily, across 700 retailers and 50 countries, helping brands optimize search placement, product content, pricing, stock availability, reviews and more. News outlets, including Good Morning America, The Wall Street Journal and Ad Age frequently cite and trust Profitero as a source of data for their stories. Now’s an exciting time to join our fast-growth business.
Profitero has recently joined Publicis Groupe (a $13 billion global marketing services and technology company) as a standalone commerce division, infusing our business with significant product development resources and investment. while giving our employees an incredible launchpad for their careers. Profitero’s tech and data combined with Publicis’ tech, data and activation services positions us to be a true end-to-end partner for helping brands maximize eCommerce market share and profits.
Come be a part of our fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture and next stage of growth.
The Vice President of NA Sales will report to the Chief Revenue Officer to lead the NA Sales organization for Profitero. This leader will own the NA sales revenue growth targets and is a key member of the go-to-market team. The Vice President of NA Sales will directly manage the enterprise and mid-market NA Account Executives who are goaled on winning net new logos and expanding our footprint within existing strategic customers through cross and upselling efforts. This strategic leader will create a sales culture built on process, collaboration, and accountability.
Who you are:
- 8+ years of experience in Executive Sales leadership at a saas company
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a willingness and capability to problem solve and action change
- Proven experience in scaling and growing a Sales organization within a growing saas company
- High “do to say ratio” with strong integrity
- Deep understanding of land and expand subscription/ recurring revenue models and proven success of growth and revenue attainment within that business model
- Extensive executive sales leadership experience in software sales, leading at a national level with proven year after year team quota achievement
- Prior experience leading a sales organization selling saas into enterprise and mid-market companies.
- Self-starter, independent, resourceful driven to action and results
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills; verbal and written
- Ability to perform and thrive in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment; able to think strategically and execute tactically
- Strong sales operations skills around forecasting, account management, commission plans and budgeting
- Proven success leading teams in structuring complex deals with multiple variables; must have strong analytical skills
- Strong customer facing capabilities to influence, negotiate and build executive level relationships
What you'll do:
- Provide strategic and operational direction to the NA Sales organization to maximize sales revenues and meet organizational objectives
- Scale and lead a fast-paced sales organization focused on rapid growth
- Motivate and coach a team of Account Executives
- Define the monthly, quarterly, and annual Sales plans (growth model) in partnership with Finance, Marketing and other departments
- Work with our customer facing teams to retain and grow our largest accounts
- Evolve a go-to-market strategy with prospects and customers to expand the company's footprint
- Plan accurate and scalable forecasting across both short and long sales cycles
- Evangelize a value-based sales methodology in order to effectively communicate how we add value
- Partner with Marketing to establish lead flow expectations, uncover prospecting opportunities, and develop campaigns to hit bookings and revenue targets
- Partner with other internal cross-functional teams (e.g. Customer Success, Product and Engineering) to improve product and service offerings
- Promote an engaged, energetic, and inclusive environment that encourages high productivity while maintaining a positive work experience
- Create accountability within the company by developing appropriate metrics and performance expectations for their team
- Consistently demonstrate a passion for Profitero’s core values
Why you want to work at Profitero:
Profitero cares about its employees. As a company we feel that as our employees are always going the extra mile, so should we. That’s why we offer fantastic benefit packages to our employees, including:
- Rich Health Dental & Vision plans
- Smart, genuine and cool people work here
- Competitive salary ***commensurate with experience
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free on-site amenities including office snacks, coffee barista, beer & wine
- Access to Personal Learning Development Library
- Publicis ‘Work Your World’ initiative: every employee will be able to work from any of the 100+ countries where Publicis operates, for six weeks a year
- Volunteer opportunities
Profitero is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair consideration for employment. Profitero recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics as required by applicable law.