Head of Product
Location: Boston or NY Metro Area
*Interested candidates please send resume to: email@example.com*
We’re looking for a Head of Product to envision the future of our platform as we evolve from a
provider of e-commerce analytics to the first global commerce platform using predictive
intelligence to anticipate, activate and automate our client’s next best action to drive profitable
Our technology monitors 70 million products daily, across 900 retailers and 50 countries,
helping over 4,000 leading brands optimize search placement, product content, pricing, stock
availability, reviews and more.
We are positioned well in the marketplace as the only integrated insights driven commerce
solution providing customers the flexibility to utilize SaaS, advisory or full-service activation.
News outlets, including Good Morning America, The Wall Street Journal and Ad Age frequently
cite and trust our platform as a source of data for their stories.
We have an entrepreneurial culture with core values of TAP; Think Like a Customer,
Achievement over Activity, and Positivity is Contagious.
Who you are:
- Proven leader of 5-20 person product management organization in high growth
- Demonstrated ability to drive growth through increasing market penetration, addressing
new segments/markets, and launching new products/features.
- Exceptional ability to partner with cross-functional leaders and operate across the
executive team to drive successful outcomes.
- Customer-centric leader with experience building enterprise grade products for non-
- Track record leading, structuring and growing product teams while inspiring engineering
teams in process
- Entrepreneurial with a high level of energy, dedication, and an unrelenting drive to
succeed -unafraid to roll-up sleeves, get it done and "lead from the front”.
- Persuasive, effective, and inspirational communicator
- Deep experience with data intensive vertical SaaS products
What you’ll do:
- Lead the product organization responsible for delivering on both strategy and execution,
identifying customer needs, and working with cross functional teams to design and build
- Define and articulate the product vision and strategy for the business
- Collaborate with senior leaders across Engineering, Design, Customer Success,
Marketing, and Sales to develop and execute our strategy
- Lead, coach, and inspire the 20-person Product and Data Science team to champion
strong product strategy and deliver outstanding business results
- Oversee current product suite (customer facing and internal tools including AI/ML) while
reimagining how the product can go from good to great including re-building the app
- Envision how we can transform our industry leading data collection business into a
strategic moat by leveraging AI/ML to build suite of predictive intelligence solutions
Why you want to work at Profitero:
Profitero cares about its employees. As a company we feel that as our employees are always going the extra mile, so should we. That’s why we offer fantastic benefit packages to our employees, including:
- Rich Health Dental & Vision plans
- Smart, genuine and cool people work here
- Competitive salary ***commensurate with experience
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free on-site amenities including office snacks, coffee barista, beer & wine
- Access to Personal Learning Development Library
- Publicis ‘Work Your World’ initiative: every employee will be able to work from any of the 100+ countries where Publicis operates, for six weeks a year
- Volunteer opportunities
Profitero is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair consideration for employment. Profitero recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics as required by applicable law.