Head of Commerce Media,
Publicis Retail Media Center of Excellence
Location: New York Metro Area or Chicago
*Interested candidates please send resume to email@example.com*
Team and Role Overview:
The Commerce Media Lead will be responsible for launching a new practice that will create a differentiated value proposition for Publicis Media and Profitero direct clients. Publicis Commerce and Profitero are positioned extremely well in the marketplace as the only integrated insights driven commerce solution providing customers the flexibility to utilize SaaS, advisory or full-service activation to drive profitable growth.
Publicis is an industry leader in commerce with an unparalleled breadth and depth of offerings spanning products and services across media, data, and technology, and has continued to invest heavily in building and acquiring assets to fuel growth. The new retail media practice will build on the foundation of Epsilon’s identity and technology capabilities, Publicis Media’s services and scale, CitrusAd’s retail media platform, and Profitero’s data and intelligence to create a differentiated value proposition for brands.
Profitero, the leading e-commerce optimization platform analyzing over 70 million products daily, across 900 retailers and 50 countries for 4,000 brands is housing the Retail Media Center of Excellence for all Publicis Media inside its PMX division. Profitero already has the foundations for this practice with the over-subscribed launch of Shelf Intelligent Media in October as featured in Ad Age.
Who you are:
- Proven leader of Commerce media practice with at least 5 years of commerce or retail media upper funnel and performance media experience and 15+ years of digital marketing experience. preferably at a media agency or a brand
- Demonstrated ability to drive growth through increasing market penetration, addressing new segments/markets, and launching new solutions
- Established expertise of the retailer, shopper marketing, programmatic and CPG ecosystem and offerings
- Exceptional ability to partner with cross-functional leaders to drive successful outcomes.
- Entrepreneurial with a high level of energy, dedication, and an unrelenting drive to succeed -unafraid to roll-up sleeves, get it done and "lead from the front”.
- Persuasive, effective, and inspirational communicator
- Prior revenue responsibility with a track record of delivering results and generating growth
What you’ll do:
- As a member of the senior leadership team reporting to Profitero’s CEO, you will work closely with other leaders to contribute to the overall vision and holistic commerce strategy.
- Develop differentiated value proposition for increasing commerce ROI for brands within the retail media ecosystem leveraging the assets of the Publicis Groupe including Epsilon Core ID, Citrus Ads Network, Epsilon Off-site product, Arc shopper marketing, Publicis Media buying power and Profitero’s digital shelf analytics, content optimization solutions and product/engineering organization.
- Develop and execute the retail media go-to-market motions, strategy, and approach across both Publicis agency and Profitero direct accounts
- Collaborate with Partnerships team to develop industry differentiated retailer partnerships
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for agency and client teams to help navigate the commerce landscape and utilize Publicis Groupe technology and service solutions
- Drive the adoption of Commerce media solutions for new business and existing accounts
- Partner with the Marketing team to develop thought leadership and sales enablement materials
- Partner with PMX Media Operations to develop business model for providing retail media solutions at scale
- Become an active member of the Groupe Retail Media/Commerce Advisory council, helping to shape the Groupe’s short-mid-long term strategy in the space
- Lead and manage the Commerce Media team
- Actively collaborate and partner with peers at Epsilon, Sapient and PCX
Why you want to work at Profitero:
Profitero cares about its employees. As a company we feel that as our employees are always going the extra mile, so should we. That’s why we offer fantastic benefit packages to our employees, including:
- Rich Health Dental & Vision plans
- Smart, genuine and cool people work here
- Competitive salary ***commensurate with experience
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free on-site amenities including office snacks, coffee barista, beer & wine
- Access to Personal Learning Development Library
- Publicis ‘Work Your World’ initiative: every employee will be able to work from any of the 100+ countries where Publicis operates, for six weeks a year
- Volunteer opportunities
Profitero is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair consideration for employment. Profitero recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics as required by applicable law.