Location: Boston, MA
Profitero is a leading global SaaS commerce platform that uses predictive intelligence to help brands anticipate, activate and automate their next best action to fuel profitable growth. Our technology monitors 70 million products daily, across 700 retailers and 50 countries, helping brands optimize search placement, product content, pricing, stock availability, reviews and more. News outlets, including Good Morning America, The Wall Street Journal and Ad Age frequently cite and trust Profitero as a source of data for their stories. Now’s an exciting time to join our fast-growth business.
Profitero has recently joined Publicis Groupe (a $13 billion global marketing services and technology company) as a standalone commerce division, infusing our business with significant product development resources and investment. while giving our employees an incredible launchpad for their careers. Profitero’s tech and data combined with Publicis’ tech, data and activation services positions us to be a true end-to-end partner for helping brands maximize eCommerce market share and profits.
Come be a part of our fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture and next stage of growth.
We are looking to hire an Account Director on our Customer Success team to help manage our rapidly growing portfolio of clients. You will be responsible for supporting and developing our growing branded customer base. You will engage with a rapidly expanding portfolio of well known brands and you will be their main point of contact.
Who you are:
12+ years of relevant account management/customer success experience with proven track record of high client satisfaction
- Experience with supporting a SaaS based solution, ideally with an analytical focus, preferred
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to help clients make informed decisions
- Must demonstrate excellent communication (written and oral) and active listening skills
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask to effectively prioritize and manage workflow
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working with remote team members
- Strong competitive drive & goal driven-should have strong desire to exceed expectations
- Vertical knowledge in either FMCG, Consumer Electronics, Durables or Beauty
- At least one of the following is required – both are a plus: eCommerce data, brand-side experience in shopper marketing or category management
What you'll do:
- Help our clients derive significant value from the Profitero tool, through deep understanding of how to leverage eCommerce data and expert knowledge of the application, leading to high satisfaction and uncontested renewals
- Manage a team of CSMs, enabling them to grow and achieve their targets and be best practice advocates for their clients.
- Serve as the customer’s main point of contact, being able to respond to immediate questions or pull in SME’s to solve more complex topics
- Be a trusted advisor to clients, sharing thought leadership and best practices highlighting optimal ways of utilizing our data and platform
- As a product expert and client representative, you will provide feedback and guidance to our engineering team to inform the product roadmap and help make the tool more user-friendly and actionable
- Setting client expectations with SaaS platforms in Agile environments, consistently working to achieve a high say:do ratio
- Help teammates understand and prioritize work so that deadlines are met and work is completed on time
- Provide context and business perspective so that the data is actionable and relevant to business teams
- Use excellent communication, influence and collaboration skills to solve problems
- Be or become an eCommerce expert
What success looks like in this role:
- Responsible for renewal ARR on existing accounts
- Build a up-sell/renewal strategy for each account
- Provide first line support, conduct trainings, demonstrations, face-to-face meetings, be the “quarterback” for the account
- Intellectual parity with your clients on eCommerce/data
- Ability to confidently demonstrate the products and its value
- Build trust with clients through frequent touch points to help client reach their business goals
- Ability to lead global engagements, working with partners in other regions
Why you want to work at Profitero:
We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial and entrepreneurial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience.
- Be part of a company on forefront of eCommerce revolution where you will learn a lot and be a catalyst to turbo-charging your skills, experience and career
- Rich Health Dental & Vision plans
- Smart, genuine and cool people work here
- Competitive salary ***commensurate with experience
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free on-site amenities including office snacks, coffee barista, beer & wine
- Access to Personal Learning Development Library
- Publicis ‘Work Your World’ initiative: every employee will be able to work from any of the 100+ countries where Publicis operates, for six weeks a year
- Volunteer opportunities
Profitero is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair consideration for employment. Profitero recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics as required by applicable law.