Location: Boston, MA (hybrid office/ WFH)
Profitero is a leading global SaaS commerce platform that uses predictive intelligence to help brands anticipate, activate and automate their next best action to fuel profitable growth. Our
technology monitors 70 million products daily, across 700 retailers and 50 countries, helping brands optimize search placement, product content, pricing, stock availability, reviews and
more. News outlets, including Good Morning America, The Wall Street Journal and Ad Age frequently cite and trust Profitero as a source of data for their stories.
Now’s an exciting time to join our fast-growth business. Profitero has recently joined Publicis Groupe (a $13 billion global marketing services and technology company) as a standalone commerce division, infusing our business with significant product development resources and investment. while giving our employees an incredible launchpad for their careers. Profitero’s tech and data combined with Publicis’ tech, data and activation services positions us to be a true end-to-end partner for helping brands maximize eCommerce market share and profits. Come be a part of our fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture and next stage of growth.
We are looking to hire an Associate Customer Success Manager on our Customer Success team to help manage our rapidly growing portfolio of clients. As an Associate Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for supporting and developing our growing branded customer base. You will engage with a rapidly expanding portfolio of FMCG brands and you will be their main point of contact.
What you'll do: The role is responsible for (but is not limited to):
- Help our clients derive significant value from the Profitero tool, through deep understanding of how to leverage eCommerce data and expert knowledge of the application, leading to high satisfaction and uncontested renewals
- Serve as the customer’s main point of contact, owning technical support and account maintenance to ensure data accuracy
- Communicate with engineering teams and Sr. Account Managers about product/status updates
- Become a trusted advisor to clients, sharing thought leadership and best practices highlighting optimal ways of utilizing our data and platform
- As a product expert and client representative, you will provide feedback and guidance to our engineering team to inform the product roadmap and help make the tool more user-friendly and actionable
- Setting client expectations with SaaS platforms in Agile environments, consistently working to achieve a high say:do ratio
- Branding Enhancements - support and QA our automated tools for branding processes in order to align client expectations with Profitero results
- Product Categorization - assist clients in seeing the best view of their own product categories, and align with their evolving needs
- Catalog Maintenance - make recommendations to clients on new product additions by utilizing data and other software tools
- Use excellent communication, influence and collaboration skills to solve problems
- Be or become an eCommerce expert
What success looks like in this role:
- Work alongside Sr. Manager to build an up-sell/renewal strategy, prepare renewal contract and support negotiations on existing accounts.
- or each account,
- Provide first line support, account maintenance, issue resolution, conduct trainings, demonstrations, be the “quarterback” for the account
- Ability to confidently demonstrate the products and its value
- Build trust with clients and senior colleagues through frequent touch points to help client reach their business goals
- Accurate and consistent logging of activity/engagements with clients using Gainsight
Who you are:
- 1-3 years of relevant account management/customer success experience with proven track record of high client satisfaction (internships count)
- Experience with supporting a SaaS based solution, ideally with an analytical focus, preferred
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data (manipulate excel) to help clients make informed decisions
- Skilled problem solver, you are motivated to get to the root of an issue, effective at prioritization and escalation of bugs/tickets.
- Outstanding organizational skills, responsive, attention to detail and ability to multitask to effectively prioritize and manage workflow
- Must demonstrate excellent communication (written and oral) and active listening skills, high EQ, you can uncover what is not being said on client calls.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working with remote team members
- Strong competitive drive & goal driven-should have strong desire to exceed expectations
- Self-starter and highly motivated; ability to quickly “think on your feet”
- eCommerce, FMCG, and/or supplier-side experience is a plus
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel and G-Suite
Why you want to work at Profitero:
- Be part of a company at the forefront of the eCommerce revolution where you will learn a lot and be a catalyst to turbo-charging your skills, experience and career
- Smart, genuine, and cool people work here
- Competitive salary (Base salary will depend upon experience level)
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance (company pays 80% of premiums)
- 401k (with company match)
- Unlimited PTO
- Work with top companies from around the world